Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Years...

It's hard for me to think of where I will be in 10 years. I'm not one to plan far ahead, I'm not even sure what I will be doing tomorrow! But, I do have some goals.

I hope to graduate from Clemson in May 2009 with my Sport Management degree and Business minor. From there, I have a couple ideas. I would either work in the sport management field like I planned or attend a two-year nursing school. Emory University and Georgia State University offer nursing degrees to those who already have a degree in a non-related field. This is a more recent idea I have been throwing around but I will have to wait and see if it sticks.

I see my family life goals as more important than any professional or monetary goals. In the next ten years, I hope to marry my fiance. I would prefer to live in Georgia, where I am from, and start our lives there. I want us to build a strong foundation in all areas of life so we can continue to grow strong. I always want to be close to my immediate family, it has always been important to me to have them near. In ten years, I hope to see my brother succeed in college and his lacrosse career and my parents slow down and start to travel.

A huge goal of mine is also to help animals. It is truly my passion and something I have stuck with for many years. I will do anything along the way to contribute to improving all animals' lives and the world in which they live. I believe that this world is completely uneducated and hearless when it comes to animals. I want to change that. I don't know how or when but I want to do something huge for the lives of animals.

This is just an overview of some things I hope to accomplish or things I have been thinking about. For now though, I live in the moment. Time will tell...

No comments: