Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introduction..

Hi, my name is Kristine. I am originally from Fort Lauderdale, Florida but have lived in Marietta, Georgia since I was around eight years old. I have a brother who is a senior in high school and will be going to a school in upstate New York on a lacrosse scholarship. At home, I have three dogs, three cats, and a bird; all of which we have rescued. I absolutely love all animals.
I am currently a junior at Clemson and majoring in Sport Management with a minor in Business Administration. I enjoy working out, spending time with my fiance, being with friends, listening to music, movies, shopping, and so much more! I am not sure what I will do after college but I am thinking about maybe going to get a second degree in nursing. Random, I know, but it all depends. I am just taking things day by day. I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me!

No comments: