Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free Write..

It hit me recently that I will be a senior IN COLLEGE next year. Time has flown by so fast I can't believe it. I never believed people when they said it would be like that but they were right! I am on track to graduate in May of 2009 with a degree in Sport Management and a minor in Business Administration. I have no idea where I am going or what I am going to do. Very stressful, to say the least.

I hope it isn't just me that is stressed and unsure about where I am headed after school. I have so much going on right now I can hardly keep track. I hope everything slows down soon. And on top of all this I have to find a 400-hour internship for the summer. I can't decide if I should stay in Clemson for the internship or stay home for it. I look forward to having everything set..

No comments: