Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Job...

Since the blog topic for this week is a free topic, I thought I would talk about my new job. I absolutely love it and believe it is perfect for me. I am working at a place called The Better Bark. It is a grooming, boarding, training, and fostering organization for dogs. As everyone knows, I love fostering dogs and now I actually get paid to take care of them. I love it because I actually feel like I am doing something good. It has motivated me to perhaps open my own place one day.
I received a job offer through Upstate Animal Rescue, whom I foster for and volunteer for. My duties include cleaning, grooming, clerical duties, feeding, exercising the dogs, and of course giving them plenty of love! I hope to learn about owning a business when it is catered to the animal world since I have always wanted to do so. I already feel as though I have learned so much and enjoy the lifestyle. I have only been working for a little over a week but I look forward to going every day.
I know I am always talking about animals but it is my passion and I feel like I am supposed to be their voice. So if anyone ever wants a dog please let me know :)

No comments: